Welcome to Uihlein's Marina!
Located on Montauk Harbor, Uihlein's Marina & Motel have been entertaining and serving Montauk and the Hamptons since 1957. Uihlein's is open all year, 7 days a week, from whenever to God only knows when. American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Gulf credit cards are welcome. Cash too.
(CYBERLINKS TO OUR SELECTION OF ADDITIONAL RELATED SITES MAY BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE.)
FULL-SERVICE MARINA and MOTEL
- Summer dockage of boats up to 40 feet
- 93-octane premium fuel gas dock
- Retail store for all of your boating, fishing & vacation needs
- Motel with full-size efficiency rooms; open all year
STORAGE & HAULING
- Boat winterizing & winter storage
- Year-round boat storage in completely fenced-in yard
- Do-it-yourself or full service available
- Boats hauled (up to 25 tons)
- All model boats & engines repaired
- General maintenance, including fiberglas repair & painting
- OMC, Mercruiser, diesel & gas engine repairs
- Sales of equipment, parts, accessories & supplies
- A wide variety, from 16' fishing skiffs to 31' Uniflight cabin cruisers
- 21' Makos, 17'-19' Bowriders, 20'-23' Wellcrafts, 23' Walkaround Cutty Pro Line, and 19' Sea Rays
- Kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, jetskis
- Rod & reel rentals & sales
- Full line of fishing tackle, bait, supplies & ice
- Directions to local fish stores (just in case)
...but remember - "Montauk is the fishing capital of the world"
- Water skiing, beginners to advanced
- Water ski rentals & sales
- Wake boarding, knee boarding, tubing & banana rides
- Free water skiing instruction with rental of boat
- Jetski rentals, dockage, supplies & repairs
- Jetski guided tours
- Offering Sea Doo GTSs for up to three riders
- Jetskiing instruction
- Kayak rentals & sales
- Kayaking excursions in historic Montauk Harbor, scenic Lake Montauk, Fort Pond & Long Island Sound
- Dive trips: wrecks & reefs, Block Island, Rhode Island & Montauk
- Instruction & PADI Certification courses
- Equipment rentals
- Tanks filled & serviced (VIPs)
- Parasailing for all ages (never get wet, unless you want to)
- Photograph Montauk & surrounding states from 600 feet
- Parasailing instruction (not really needed - anyone can do it)
- Tandem chutes for those who believe that misery enjoys company
"SWIM, SKI, CRUISE OR FISH,
WHEN YOU RENT AT UIHLEIN'S, IT'S WHATEVER YOU WISH."
Henry recommends the following additional related websites:
The Uihlein Home Page is maintained by The Hamptons Web.
Raves and compliments may be e-mailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints, problems & aggravation may be e-mailed directly to Henry at email@example.com.
Last modified 6/19/97.