152 Montauk Highway • East Hampton, New York 11937 • (631) 329-2212
A traditional Bed & Breakfast
located on one acre of park-like grounds
in the historic Village of East Hampton.
Feast on a full and varied gourmet breakfast
on the back patio, the lawn pation or in the dining room.
Bicycle to the ocean beach or use our parking pass,
take the canoe into Georgica Pond, enjoy lawn games, or "hide in the hammock."
Walk to four popular restaurants.
We are close to Village shops, golf, tennis, and the movie theater.
Guild Hall offers an exciting array of cultural and artistic entertainment.
Hors D'oeuvres in the afternoon.
McErlean House is ideally suited for small weddings or other social functions.
Come and be pampered.
We look forward to having you share the beauty and excitement of East Hampton.
||Artie & Lee McGurk,|
Keepers of the House
"Charlie," the Golden Retriever,
Keeper of the Tennis Balls
$175 - $225
$150 - $200
- Owner occupied and managed.
- Five bedrooms (three with private bath; two with semi-private bath), all on the second floor of our traditional center hall home. All rooms feature ceiling fans and air conditioning.
- In season: minimum weekend stay of two nights.
CLICK CAMERA FOR
- We advise advance reservations and a deposit is required.
Deposit refundable within seven days of reservation date.
- Confirmation of reservations by deposit only.
- Visa & Mastercard accepted.
- Arrangements from Long Island Railroad or Hamptons Jitney.
- For the consideration of all guests, smoking is limited to the grounds and porch.
- All mailings to:
|Post Office Box 1238|
Wainscott, New York 11975
The McErlean House Home Page is designed and maintained by The Hamptons Web, Inc., a subsidiary of Sagal Computer Systems. Please email email@example.com with comments or questions concerning McErlean House, or firstname.lastname@example.org with web site comments and/or corrections.
Last modified 12/10/97.
Copyright (c) 1997 McErlean House